VALENTINE’S DAY CONTEST LOVE MIND THERAPY 2021
THIS VALENTINES YOU DESERVE THE BEST VIBES.
1- Vibrating egg:
Rechargeable, with remote control made of high-quality soft silicone, to pleasure yourself or play with your partner.
There are so many benefits in owning a vibrator! Aside from self-satisfaction and offering pleasure to your partner, a sex toy can give you the chance to explore your body, get to know yourself better, and improve your sexuality.
Material: soft silicone and ABS.
USB cable included.
Contains 10 speeds.
It has a range of distance between the egg and the controller of 10 meters.
Once paired, the egg is not disconnected from the controller until it is turned off.
The remote works with two AAA batteries not included.
Egg measures: 6 cm x 3'5 cm.
Command measurements: 7 cm x 5 cm.
Compatible: exclusively with water-based lubricants
2. Lucky Love Dice
Contains 3 dice and 27 different stickers.
Bring some excitement back into the bedroom with a roll of the dice!
3. Massage candle
SHUNGA scented candle 30 ml.
The combination of the hot oil and the touch of the massage will help you discover new sensations and create a perfect sensual environment to enjoy as a couple.
(You must wait 20 minutes after turning it off to use it as an oil.)
This Valentine’s Day we help you to stay entertained while practicing social distancing.
How to win?
- Like our post on Instagram
- Follow @lovemintherapy @kistchbarcelona on Instagram
- Tag at least two loved ones in the comments below the post.
WINNERS Will Be Announced On 14TH February 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS VALENTINE'S CONTEST LOVE MIND THERAPY 2021
- The competition (hereinafter “Contest”) is organized by Love Mind Therapy, address: Carrer Ausias Marc, 4. 1,1, (hereinafter “Organizer”).
- The aim of the contest is to promote Love Mind Therapy services, particularly sex therapy.
- The contest lasts from 04.02.2021 to 13.02.2021 until 23:59 (GMT+1)
PARTICIPANTS AND PARTICIPATION
- The Contest is open to all participants who: are natural persons, over 18 years old (Península).
- (Hereinafter: “Participant(s)”).
- The conditions for participating in the Contest are as follows:
- Satisfying the conditions specified in 1 and 2 points II;
- Accepting the Contest Terms and Conditions on the website.
- Participating in the Contest is deemed to express the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Each Participant may participate in the Contest only once.
- The contest’s results will be announced on the Instagram account @lovemindtherapy on the 14th of February 2021.
- The delivery includes Spain (Península). Any extra delivery expenses are excluded and shall be borne by the winner.
RESOLUTION AND AWARDS
- The award is sponsored by Kitsch Barcelona.
- The Organizer will select 1 winner. The winner will be chosen randomly, from those who meet all the terms and conditions, through a draw on the website https://app-sorteos.com/en
- The Organizer will notify the Winner about the results of the Contest by sending a direct message on Instagram to the participant.
- The Organizer is not liable for the accuracy and truthfulness of the Contest Participants’ profile and data, including the inability to provide the awards for reasons attributable to the Participant, in particular when the Participant failed to provide an accurate mailing address or if the provided data is incomplete or outdated.
- Love Mind Therapy and Kitsch Barcelona not liable for any damage to the products that are included in the kit or any injury to the user due to misuse.
- The Organizer declares that they neither verify nor monitor the content provided by the Participants for accuracy or truthfulness, save for any instances when violations of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or the provisions of the law are removed.
- The Organizer reserves the right to exclude those Participants from the Contest whose actions do not comply with the law or with these Terms and Regulations.
- The Organizer is not liable for any disruptions in the operation of the IT infrastructure, including Internet connections, servers, interfaces, browsers, or for temporary or permanent bans on websites or applications, imposed in particular by Instagram.
- The personal data of the Contest Participants is administered by the Organizer. In matters relating to the processing of personal data. Participants may contact email@example.com for any concerns.
- The organizer processes the personal data of the Contest Participants in accordance with the applicable legal provisions regarding the protection of personal data.
- The organization of the Contest involves processing personal data of Participants such as name and Instagram’s user name.
- The legal basis for processing personal data of Contest Participants is in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 6th. ep as long as there is a mutual interest to do so.
- The personal data is provided by the Contest Participants voluntarily, but its provision is necessary for their participation in the Contest.
- The personal data of the Contest Participants will be stored by the Organizer only for the period needed to conduct the Contest, give out the awards and the results of the contest.